The baking soda face mask has capability to clean your skin, destroy an extensive range of potentially harsh pathogens and let you feel better. Here we describe some effective homemade baking soda face mask recipes you can try at your home.
Baking Soda Face Mask Benefits
- Allows you to get rid of acne and other blemishes.
- It is an excellent solution for blackheads.
- Useful for your pores.
- The face mask eases the pain caused from skin toning.
How to Make Baking Soda Face Mask at Home
- 1 tablespoon of cool water
- 3/2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 soft towel
- Mix 1 tablespoon cool water into a small bowl with 3/2 tablespoons of baking soda to create a thick liquid.
- Apply the mask on your clean face and sit back for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask using 1 cup of warm water.
- Pat your face dry using one soft towel, and follow it using any oil-free moisturizer.
How it works
The face mask works effectively on the skin to relieve the pain created from skin toning.
Once a day.
Best time to apply
If your skin is dry, after applying the mask, sit back for less than 5 minutes. If your skin is oily, sit back for 20 minutes.
This article was originally published on: beautyepic.com